My Room Is Back

 At first it didn't take me so long to re-arrange my room, I had the bed horizontally along the back wall, I had te shelf next to it... But there was a gap at the end of the bed and I couldn't fill it with anything, and moving anything else there just made the area seem too crowded.

So I ended up spending a few more hours moving the bed so it was along the wall on the right, then having the shelf next to that, and then having to move a load of other things as well.

But it's done now. I've even decorated it a bit. It does feel more spacious even though it still has so much stuff that i don't know what to do with, or will need to hold in here for a while during other things being done to the house.

Popular posts from this blog

I Just Can't Win

Nothing Interesting On

Missing