Where's The Pheasant?
"Where's the pheasant? Where is he?" is what I sometimes say to myself when I'm just around the corner from the place where I go for work training, because I have seen a male pheasant around there once or twice.
Well, today I got off the bus at a different place to walk the rest of the way in a nicer area than right by a busy road (like I have been doing the past few times), and since the bus was early, I thought I'd explore that area a bit more. I ws just looking at the map on my phone to see if it would be worth going down one of the other paths at some point or if I'd be better off sticking to where I know, when suddenly, a pheasant flew past!
So that meant I just had to go near where he landed to try and get some pictures of him. I don't know if it was the same one from near where I go for work training, it very well could have been if pheasants do get around places (I've seen a few in another area occasionally before, near where one of the people from my Thursday social groups lives). Anyway, the camera my Dad gave me has this thing where it records some videos as you're trying to take pictures and then puts them together for you, as you can see above, if the video will actually play (please excuse the noises I'm making, and the surprisingly loud zooming noise).