Spreading
So I ended up passing that cold on to my Dad. And he's not taking it well. Not to hurt his feelings or anything, but I am younger and healthier than he is, so if it affected me badly then it's affecting him even worse. I've gotten as much from the shop for him as I can, and I also suggested he have some lemon and ginger tea with honey to see if that helps (I was drinking it quite a lot earlier this week).
I really hope he's better enough to want to go out on Monday. We're having mettings with people at work training and we're meant to bring our parents, and I'd really like my Dad to meet the person my meeting is with because they have something in common and are sort of within the same age range (there is a difference of several years, though).