More Annoyance With The Bus

Urgh, this morning was annoying. One of the earlier buses never came, so the bus I got on ended up being PACKED!!! It got to the point where I was glad whenever the bus had to stop to let people off, but just as there were people who needed to get off, there were also people who needed to get on, so it didn't make much of a difference.

I 've got another annoyance as well. Some people from work training told me about this app that gives more accurate bus times, which I thought could help me make better plans for how to get home or at least make it a bit more bearable. But for some silly reason, Google Play won't let me download it to my phone, only my tablet, and I cna't really carry that around with me in public like that. I had the same problem when trying to look up another app earlier as well. I looked online and several other people are having the same problem, it seems like it might be to do with the internet. Maybe I need to use actual wi-fi rather than phone data or a network that's based on phone data like the one at home. But if that doesn't work, then I'll either need a new phone or will have to wait until it sorts itself out on the other end.

Popular posts from this blog

I Just Can't Win

Nothing Interesting On

Missing