Back At Home

I'm finally back in my home city. It's more compact than other cities I've been to with their huge buildings (both old and modern), but that just makes it easier to navigate around, and you don't have to spend so much on transport all the time if there are more places within walking distance.

I'm really not looking forward to the next few days. There's going to be another heatwave, and I might have to take more days off from work training because I can barely function when it's hot. Part of me secretly hopes they'll actually close for a day or two in order to spare us from having to go there in the hot weather. Maybe I'll ask if I can do other things than greenhouse work on Tuesday because of how hot it will be inside there.

Popular posts from this blog

I Just Can't Win

Nothing Interesting On

Missing