Back At Sort-Of Work

I usually sort through items for work training on Mondays, but since there were quite a lot of people there to do that and not many people there to help with doing garden stuff, I ended up helping with the garden stuff instead. We watered plants, put some plants in the shop, then noticed there were quite a lot of tiny bugs on a lot of the plants so we had to go through them and see if we could save them or if we had to throw them away (to make into compost). Then we planted a few vegetables that needed taking out of their posts and putting into the ground.

Work like this sometimes makes me feel less feminine. I know there are a lot of women who do gardening, but sometimes when I do it, I don't feel as much like a woman. Probably because the only other people working on that sort of thing here today were men. I think my gender is a bit like a chameleon in that it changes based on the kind of people around me.

Popular posts from this blog

I Just Can't Win

Nothing Interesting On

Missing