Inspiration is everywhere! Seriously! Today I decided to go to my city's arboretum, and what I discovered there has given me some more story inspiration! So there's this bell tower, one with a Chinese design (although some of the letters on it look more Russian or something? I've forgotten the history of this tower). Anyway, I hadn't been up to that area in years, so I decided to go there, and... There's something not quite right about this... ...The bell is missing! I looked online, and it turns out the bell has been missing since last year in February. People think it was stolen by some people who I guess were desperate enough for money to go and steal it and sell it to someone who has probably melted it by now. Apparently it was just a replica but still an important one that had been there for many years. Seems like all they can do now is make a new replica and hope no one steals that. After that, I went down to the aviary to see the birds, but there were bar...